The Softy-Flexbinder from Radon is an elastic reopening tie for a gentle hold. The elastic Softy-Flexbinder is made of the high-tech plastic polyurethane with an elongation at tear of up to 400 % and provides a secure and firm hold.
Fast, gentle, safe & reusable: Softy-Flexbinder von Radon
Softy-Flexbinder with a single-lock system offer a gentle and secure fastening as well as a loopback eyelet without a latching tongue. The protruding end of the strap can be fed through this eyelet, thus securing the strap against accidental opening. With a maximum elongation at break of 400 %, this is one of the most stretchable fastening types.
Product features – Radon Softy-Flexbinder 180x7mm
- Model: With single-lock system
- Length: 180mm
- Width: 7mm
- Application temperature: -40°C up to +85°C for a short time
- Elongation at break: 400%
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Radon Softy-Flexbinder 180x7mm (10 pieces)
There are no reviews yet.